a typical Web site development project proceeds in six phases:
- Research is the key to creating a successful online presence. During this phase scope of work, competition, market position, target audience and lines of business are discussed and the comprehensive plan and marketing challenges are carefully reviewed.
- Strategy Development and Planning is essential to establishing emphasis, and goals for the project. Schedules and budgets are refined and basic site architecture is established. Essential resources are defined.
- Design Development is the process of exploring viable visual solutions compatible with the brand, the goals of the project and the client. Through innovation and refinement a solution is developed and established.
- Implementation is the process of bringing full functionality to the established design and site architecture. Visual elements are optimized and final text is established. The site is assembled with appropriate programming.
- Installation is complete when the Web site is fully functional and accessible on the Internet at the address specified. Client is trained where necessary.
- Follow-up services are essential to drive web traffic to any new Web site. The new site is registered with the major search engines and a baseline log file analysis is executed. Monitoring and maintenance is ongoing as needed.
The result of this process will be a fine, custom-designed, communications tool that directly addresses the goals outlined at the beginning of this process. iLevel Group uses only the finest equipment and materials available. We pride ourselves on timely delivery and budgetary accuracy. Our archives include complete files and are stored on duplicate sets of records in separate locations.